We all come up with great ideas but only a small fraction of those ideas see light and even less actually get capital behind them. Scott Paul shares his perspective from selling multiple companies and investing in 25 startups. He talks about what he looks for in founders and why it’s more about the person than the idea.
We also have a conversation with Austin Emery who runs influencer marketing for one of the largest brands in the world. He also shares his thoughts on where the influencer world is going in the future and how products can align with that business model.
- What Scott looks for when he’s investing in a founder and idea
- The next innovation for influencer marketing
- Why having a track record is more important than ever
- How come Scott is looking for ideas Amazon can’t push out of the marketplace
- How Austin is able to spot the magic behind the scene in the influencer world
Connect with Scott and Austin
Links and Resources Mentioned
Subscribe and Share
Spencer Shaw is the host of Business Growth and his role as host is to dive into the conversations that will help you grow your business. Reach out to him on Twitter @spencershaw or email at email@example.com
If you like what you hear we’d love for you to to leave a review and tell us what you think. Your support is the fuel that keeps us going!