Startups and established businesses should use freelancers as a catalyst for growth and in this episode Connor Gillivan of FreeeUp.com shares hiring and management strategies. If you’re looking to expand your business with virtual help this episode is for you. Connor Gillivan also founded Ecombalance.com a monthly bookkeeping service for Ecommerce Sellers/agencies and OutsourceSchool.com where he teaches his hiring processes.
BONUS – Special listener gift from Connor where he will personally answer your hiring questions and help with that process https://calendly.com/connor-gillivan
- Two challenges every business owner should avoid when hiring.
- When you should be hiring and when it’s too late.
- Management tips, systems insights, and obstacles to avoid.
- Why slow growth may be the smarter strategy for cash flow.
- The exact questions to ask freelancers and how to manage small to large projects.
Connect with Connor Gillivan
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Special promo code: BizGrowth25 for $25 credit https://freeeup.com?
Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear we’d love for you to leave a review and tell us what you think. Your support is the fuel that keeps us going!