When it comes to taking your business to the next level, outsourcing is key. But with so many different moving parts, it can be difficult to know where to start. That is why FreeUp is here to help!
In this episode, Spencer welcomes Mackenzie Lepretre, the Director of Operations for the FreeUp Marketplace, a top-rated marketplace for businesses to find and connect with the best remote professionals. Together, they talk about the three big areas that all business owners should keep in mind when it comes to outsourcing. Mackenzie also narrows down what makes FreeUp different from other marketplaces and how business owners can benefit from their unique pre-vetting system.
FreeUp is committed to helping you find the right person for the job at a price that fits your budget. Since they vet all of their freelancers, you can be confident you’re working with only the best talent.
- How outsourcing can help you grow your business
- What are the three big areas to keep in mind when outsourcing people
- What are the two routes to take when it comes to hiring
- Getting started: What are the two types of freelancers you can hire for your business
- What makes FreeUp different from the other marketplaces available now
- How you can get more context and details from the freelancer you’re working with
- What are the common mistakes people are making when it comes to hiring and managing freelancers
Links and Resources
- FreeUp Report Template
- Schedule a Meeting with a FreeUp Account Manager
Subscribe and Share
- Find us on Apple Podcasts
- Follow us on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Say hi on Twitter @spencershaw
If you like what you hear we’d love for you to leave a review and tell us what you think. Your support is the fuel that keeps us going!