As a business owner, you’re always looking for ways to grow your business. Leverage is one of the most powerful tools you have at your disposal.
Spencer describes what the 4 C’s of leverage in a business are: Collaboration, Capital, Code, and Content. He shares how each of these plays a huge role in making a business grow and how you can start using them to leverage your business.
- Why Spencer loves learning from other people
- Who Alex Hormozi is
- What the 4C’s of leverage in a business are
- How you can get capital for your business
- What the no code rabbit hole means
- Content is essential: How you can find where that content is for you
Links and Resources
Subscribe and Share
- Find us on Apple Podcasts
- Follow us on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Say hi on Twitter @spencershaw
If you like what you hear we’d love for you to leave a review and tell us what you think. Your support is the fuel that keeps us going!