When faced with a problem, many people try to find the quickest and easiest solution. However, this may not always be the best option.
For today’s episode, Spencer proves how constraints can actually be used to help you grow. Constraints force us to focus and get the job done quicker and produce better more quality results.
- What solution does Spencer come up with when faced with a time constraint problem
- What happens when you try and solve a problem differently
- What the other constraints that cause problems are
- How friction creates the growth
Subscribe and Share
- Find us on Apple Podcasts
- Follow us on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Say hi on Twitter @spencershaw
If you like what you hear we’d love for you to leave a review and tell us what you think. Your support is the fuel that keeps us going!